Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Worship Set March 20, 2011

This set was exciting. We just finished a prayer conference working through a book called "The Divine Prayer Clock". It was exciting to lead the musical worship each night and welcome people to the evening of learning about prayer. This Sunday we were so happy to see people engaging into corporate worship. I love being on stage and seeing God's children worship Him. I'd love some feed back and also ideas about what I could have added or taken away. I'm always looking for new edgy things to try and push our congregation in worship.

I'm posting this back at theworshipcommunity.com so other can check it out. Take a look there to see more ideas and thoughts on worship.

Everlasting God
Is.
40:27-31

Hosanna

Open The Eyes of My Heart
Alive In This Moment

Quiet Time of Reflection (Music in background)

The Stand

Prayer

“Prayer-itis” Video

Message - Spiritual Preparation

Video of Japan Devastation - For Prayer

You Are My Strength

No comments:

Post a Comment